Blue Chip provide cost effective and environmentally friendly hardware relocations & disposals across the UK.
Using in-house logistics experts, we migrate and dispose of hardware from some of the UKs largest IT Data centres. We have the ability to relocate anything from a single unit to an entire site, whether it’s disaster recovery or active production equipment we use a mixture of technical & logistical resource to safely relocate your hardware.
Our relocations include:
• Site Surveys to assess the size, weight & location of the hardware. Check suitability of passages, stairs, lifts & doorways for clearance
• Examination of loading and unloading capabilities at both the originating and destination sites
• Disconnecting and de-installation of the equipment from the network
• Safely decommissioning hardware
• Packaging, loading and transportation of equipment
• Reinstallation of the equipment
• Verifying, labelling and tightening of all connections
• Labeling & Packing Materials
• Lifting equipment & ramps where required
• WEEE compliant disposal services
Blue Chip understands that every relocation is unique, so we tailor a relocation service according to your specific requirements. Whether you are looking for local IT moves, basic pack-and-ship operations, full relocation planning, or project management Blue Chip have the solution to help you.
What makes Blue Chip different?
• UK / European / 24 Hours / 7 Days
• Dedicated multi-vendor technical expertise
• 30+ years’ experience in IT Logistics
• Our own logistics team and vehicles
• Our disposal service is highly secure & fully compliant with the following internationally recognised environmental accreditations, ISO 14001 & WEEE Regulatory standards for IT equipment disposal