Your business is running an old IBM xSeries; iSeries; pSeries or mainframe system that’s no longer officially supported. Thankfully, we provide hardware and software maintenance across legacy and unsupported IBM servers.
Many businesses use an old application which remains crucial to their operations, even though the hardware which runs it could be over five years old and may have reached its end-of-life phase as far as the manufacturer is concerned.
Often, hardware, OS and application levels are linked, and you cannot upgrade one without the other, resulting in prohibitive combined costs.
The reality is that IBM mainframe and mid-range server hardware has been so well built and still offers a wide degree of reliability. Other than high maintenance charges, there are few reasons to perform an equipment upgrade.
Blue Chip provide your business with full IBM server maintenance, even on systems IBM have withdrawn support on, saving you thousands in the process.
There are many ranges of IBM servers and operating systems that we're able to support.
Legacy & unsupported IBM server ranges covered:
- IBM mainframe / Z System hardware maintenance
- IBM AS/400, iSeries, Power5, Power6, Power7 and IBMi maintenance
- IBM RS/6000, pSeries, Power5, Power6, Power7 and IBMi maintenance
- IBM xSeries, Netfinity and Lenovo server maintenance
Unsupported AIX & OS400 versions covered:
- AIX 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 7.1 & 7.2 Operating System support
- OS400 v4, v5, v6 & v7 Operating System Support