Whether you need to transport voice, data, or access to cloud technology, Blue Chip’s Wide Area Networks (WAN) service can provide you with a fully resilient, virtual private network that will enable you to connect multiple sites and data centres.
A superior service
We know how vital connectivity is when it comes to keeping your business running. That’s why we provide a number of high quality features as standard, including:
- Physical connectivity
- Up to four virtual service networks, including voice, data, internet and cloud
- A choice of access speeds, from 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- A virtual firewall, with the ability to add extra resiliency options
WAN connectivity options
Our close ties with the top Tier 1 carriers mean that we can provide you with unrivalled network capacity and enable us to offer the following connectivity options:
- WAN – which is delivered using our own network and aggregating from all available
Tier 1 carriers
- Assured WAN – which is delivered using our network and aggregating only from
CAST-accredited carriers, for extra peace of mind. Many Government and public sector
organisations use an assured WAN service.
A fully managed service
At Blue Chip, we know that every business has its own unique connectivity requirements, and we’ll work with you to create a WAN solution that will meet your needs now and into the future.
We will fully manage the service for you, so you can rest assured that our experts are continuously monitoring the network to ensure it’s operating at optimum performance levels. You will also benefit from the 24/7 x 365 support of our UK-based service desk and field mobile engineers, who are ready to prevent any connectivity issues from slowing your business down.