Choosing the right cloud for banking, insurance or any other vital financial service, is a complex task. Very few managed service providers (MSPs) have the accreditations and security to handle highly sensitive data. We’re ready to take on that kind of responsibility and we go beyond being a traditional MSP.
Here, at Blue Chip we believe in working alongside our customers to help them differentiate from their competition, by providing IT services which allow them to improve the end user experience. Our goal is always to deliver exceptional customer service and flexibility.
While this is essential, what sets Blue Chip apart is overcoming that barrier to entry for many highly regulated companies. Many businesses in industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, and insurance have been attracted to our Tier IV by design data centre due to its credentials in compliance and standards.
We hear familiar tales from those working in those industries, all around certain obstacles that stop them advancing their IT into the cloud:
- Location, Location, Location! Highly audited companies often require their data to be held within a specific geographical region, such as the UK. Many cloud providers cannot guarantee this, it could be in the UK, Australia, or Morocco!
- Badges of honour. While many IT service providers could provide you a cloud solution, very few can back it up with the essential accreditations needed to support your auditing requirements, such as PCI-DSS, ISO:27001, ISO:23001, FSQS and many more.
- The fastest growing threats. We all know cyber security is a growing challenge, these businesses must have the peace of mind that their critical and sensitive data is safe from harm.
- How big can you go? A common theme with financial services, insurance and pharmaceutical businesses is peak periods, also known as short term ‘bursting’ requirements. These are often some of the most crucial times of the year when your customers will be requiring high levels of service. An inability to scale at speed could spell disaster for your end user experience when they demand it the most.
- The engine. Performance is made up of multiple aspects, but speed is often the most crucial factor. Few suppliers can match the requirements for a rapid processing, high workload business.
- Anybody there? Businesses in highly stringent industries generally require exceptionally high levels of availability. This is to meet audit requirements but also to ensure continuous service to crucial end customers – who expect nothing less than always on.
If you have read this far, you’ve likely come across some of these challenges in the past, right?
While it may seem like more trouble than it’s worth, rest assured it doesn’t have to be. Check out how Blue Chip combat these common challenges. It’s why some of the largest highly regulated businesses in the world choose to work in partnership with us.
- Location, Location, Location! Three words: Blue Chip Cloud. Our customer-focused cloud service shares the benefits of a hyperscaler environment while within a private cloud model. Your data is guaranteed to be within the UK.
- Badges of honour. It’s often dismissed as a boring subject, but our dedicated compliance team take great pride in gaining and keeping our accreditations. It’s the ultimate proof to our customers that we can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.
- The fastest growing threats. From our data centres to service offerings, we build our solutions with both cyber and physical security in mind, designed in conjunction with our compliance team, customer feedback, requirements and Blue Chip staff within the top 1% of security accredited experts.
- How big can you go? As previously mentioned, the Blue Chip Cloud reaps all the benefits of a hyperscaler, so when you need to burst, you burst. We can also provide cloud for the legacy platforms that the hyperscalers struggle with, such as IBM Power and VMS.
- The engine. Blue Chip Cloud is the largest IBM Power cloud in Europe, with over 5,000,000 CPW available. We bring together the difficult-to-run IBM platforms with the common Windows and Linux operating systems to deliver a complete service. Our resource is your performance enhancement.
- Anybody there? Highly resilient, software-defined solutions mean your systems will always be on, in fact we have never experienced downtime in over 10 years. We own our data centres and employ all our staff running them and the systems within giving us full control over the whole service. It’s all well and good talking about how we can help, but you’d probably like to hear first-hand from some of our valued customers? Check out what Fiserv had to say about us:
We’ve also had our compliance accreditations showcased in Fintech magazine.
If you’d like to talk to one of the team, for a project now or in the future, feel free to contact us.