Reporting to: HR Lead
The Talent Acquisition Specialist position is responsible for managing the full lifecycle of recruiting for multiple positions including partnering with leaders, sourcing Curriculum Vitae/candidates, conducting and scheduling interviews, tracking and reporting on candidate interviews, selection procedures and hosting career events.
Our talent acquisition team, is focused on developing long-term recruiting strategies and nurturing trusted relationships with potential hires, developing a strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs, while having a complete understanding of the business and what we are looking for in terms of skills and team fit.
- Be responsible for providing a world class end to end candidate recruitment experience – managing all activity, both internal, external and referrals through our hiring processes.
- Partner and manage relationships with key stakeholders to understand the requirements of roles and the company culture to ensure a good candidate fit.
- Provide a fantastic candidate experience to everyone, regardless of whether they’re successful in securing a role with us.
- Develop and implement best practice selection and assessment techniques to support all new entry recruitment activity, including the use of appropriate assessment tools.
- Carry out initial applicant screening for roles, including CV sifting, telephone interviews and all candidate communication including feedback.
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates using a variety of channels including job boards, websites and social media channels such as LinkedIn
- Work with the HR team to develop and take responsibility for the delivery of emerging talent recruitment plans including training for hiring managers
- Provide recruitment expertise to specific projects as required such as apprenticeship recruitment and candidate assessment centre development
- Assessment centres are delivered on time, in full and within budget.
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Key personal requirements:
- Proven experience of working within an in-house recruitment team
- Experience of recruiting Sales, Apprentices and IT type roles will be a strong advantage to the position
- Positive attitude and resilience
- Effective communicator with internal stakeholders, external agencies and candidates
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Strong ability to make it happen and deliver exceptional results under tight timelines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work across the business to “get involved” and be visible in the business
- Positive and enthusiastic, even when faced with challenging priorities
- Ability to organise and self-manage workloads effectively and on time
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.