Department: Service Delivery
Location: Bedford (Franklin Court)
Reporting to: Service Delivery Lead
Responsible for: Management of Delivery of Contracted Services (M/S)
To have in depth knowledge and appreciation of our customers business, influences and drivers.
To be responsible for the successful delivery of contracted services and to keep the contract accurate. To develop the right relationships within customers hierarchy and with key influencers.
To ensure quality is delivered consistently in our interactions with customers, and influence across the business to focus on quality delivery for customers. To demonstrate continual professional development, measuring our own success/effectiveness and focus on the value the role brings to both customers and the business.
Key result areas:
- Manage delivery against contracted external Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), using an approach which is aligned to the ITIL framework and delivers against the customers expectations
- Fully recognise the impact of change to customer environments, and seek service improvement opportunities for the customer.
- Act as a single point of escalation for service issues generated by the customer.
- Visit customers to conduct service reviews whilst building effective working relationships with key influencers.
- Engage with internal and external teams to evaluate the delivery whilst ensuring the capture of all commercial impact.
- Provide reporting against contracted services & SLAs based on the agreed frequency.
- Upon agreement with the customers review commercial invoices against current inventory.
- Support project teams where appropriate, to ensure that project delivery and transition of services into business as usual is seamless and meets agreed standards and expectations for operational delivery.
- Contribute to the continual development and improvement of Change, Problem and Incident management processes and procedures.
- Support the account management teams by identifying, communicating and helping to develop commercial (up selling) opportunities identified through service delivery processes assisted by having the right relationships with key influencers.
- Contribution to the MI Team on an out of hours basis to ensure there is a focus on the customer experience and requirements during a Major Incident.
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Key personal requirements:
- ITIL certified with extensive knowledge and experience.
- Know your customer (KYC) – underpinned by use of proven methods such as Mindset Service along with strategic service scorecards and service cross checkers.
- Experience in IT Service Management environment in multi-platform, data centre arena.
- Technical appreciation of multiple IT platforms.
- Appreciation of business functions which include commercial, audit and compliance awareness.
- Ability to build effective relationships and communicate appropriately.
- Ability to develop own credibility, with strong networking skills, supporting business partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ability to be on-call on rotational basis.
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.