Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Sales Director
The role of the Sales Support Executive is to partner with Blue Chip | Service Express Sales Team by supporting contract renewals, assist with CRM and quote administration, contract generation, agreement finalisation, and maintain a smooth billing process for our customers. The role is also responsible for providing support to the Sales Team by offering contract maintenance, renewal solutions, and specialised billing that meet our customer’s needs. The Sales Support Executive may interface with all levels of colleagues and assist external customers with sales, billing, and contracts requests.
Key result areas:
- Support to the Sales Team with contract/billing questions adding and managing Jira tickets for projects including comparing Excel spreadsheets, agreement mergers, providing customer specific reports, and completing large contractual requests such as adds and deletes.
- Maintain CRM opportunities and contacts updated on an as needed basis and monitor on a continual basis. (Creation/Pricing Submissions/Maintenance/Billable Equipment, and Clean-up).
- Administer CRM account changes tagging to identify and keep up with sales trends.
- Monitor and correct sales results based on contract changes.
- Coordinates calls & meetings for technical discussions, billing questions, service concerns or customer onboarding.
- Assist Sales Team with daily email volume regarding customer requests.
- Meet with Sales Team on a continual basis to strategise best practices.
- Customer Meeting Admin / Organising meetings /sending invites/ choosing lunch venues / confirming with all parties
- Internal Meetings – Arranging internal resource / checking calendars / booking rooms / zoom details / for project kick off calls & discovery calls
- Maintaining hardware sales quotes ensure they are allocated / being worked on / closed / invoiced
- Assist external customers with invoice and contract specific questions by providing excellent customer service; resolve customer concerns and research agreement specifics as needed; escalate concerns to management as appropriate.
- Gather purchase orders 30 days in advance of expiration in order to maintain contractual agreements in an active status and be able to continually serve and add value to the customer.
- Collaborate internally on process improvement initiatives in order to ensure process sustainability for external customers and internal growth.
- Monitor Suggestions Not Billed and other reports.
- Legal & Contract admin; MSA’s – Following up on outstanding customer MSAs, and contracts
- Document sales activity and associated outcomes to track success from initiation to completion
- Participate in bi-weekly team meetings to discuss initiatives and team results
- Participate in monthly one-on-one meeting with manager
- Complete ROIs Monthly
- Participate in weekly team huddles and other sales trainings
- Work with service team in phasing out specific equipment (when necessary)
- Compliance Admin – working with compliance team answering customer queries / Health & Safety Questions
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Key personal requirements
- Experience: 2-4 years’ experience in sales support, contract management or renewal support preferred. • Customer Service experience preferred. • Microsoft office experience desirable • Exceptional Oral communication, written and active listening skills
- Ability to adapt within rapidly changing environment
- Ability to be resourceful and independent in a variety of situations
- Strong sense of self-awareness and ability to give and receive feedback effectively
- Very Energetic with a strong desire to achieve results
- Effective analytical and strategic thinking skills, including a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Proven organisational time management skills to include a commitment to best practices and high standards of performance
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.