We are looking to hire Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team. We are looking for people who have a positive, assertive personality and the ability to coordinate multiple schedules.
If you are looking for a role to start your career or gain more experience in sales with outstanding growth opportunity, this may be the role for you!
What is an SDR?
Your role as an SDR will be to reach out and engage potential customers to create new sales opportunities and pipeline for Blue Chip’ sales organisation. To accomplish this, you will work closely with your team of Sales Development Representatives and build strong partnerships with Senior Account Executives in regions throughout the UK. This position lays the foundation for a successful career at Blue Chip.
What we hope you will bring to the position:
- 1 year of professional experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields with a strong interest in impacting customer solutions
- Outgoing personality and thrive in a high-energy/fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and can easily adapt to change
- Ability to think on your feet in a conversation- ask and answer questions with ease
- Great at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates- team culture and momentum is how our team thrives!
- Able to learn tools, technology and processes quickly
- A “never stop learning” mentality and can apply it daily
Here is what a typical day as an SDR looks like:
- Working remotely from home office (with the goal of team members being able to come back together in the office in the future)
- Continuously engage pipeline activity through follow up communications with potential customers and prospects.
- Generate productive daily campaigns and other profitable trigger tasks to increase contacts made to schedule face to face meetings.
- Leveraging a variety of outreach tools such as phone, email, and social platforms (LinkedIn) to develop interactions with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (meetings scheduled, opportunities created, etc)
Here is why you’ll love this team:
- You will develop relationships with positive and driven teammates that want to help you grow and succeed
- Lots of professional development opportunities
- You will be challenged by teammates and leadership to continue growing as a professional
- You’ll be part of a team that drives the growth of the company, giving you exposure to multiple areas of the business as a result
- Excellent compensation package:
- £24,000 base salary, depending on experience, + commission,
- Private Healthcare
- On-site gym and personal trainers
- Focus on mental health and wellbeing
- And many more…
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.