Department: Client Services
Reporting to: Chief Information Security Officer
To plan and execute the implementation of projects requiring the support of the Project Management Office (PMO) according to an agreed specification and within strict deadlines whilst also meeting quality and budget requirements.
Key result areas
- To be the Project Management lead for assigned implementation of projects against agreed contract specifications.
- Work closely with all relevant areas of the business to ensure projects can be successfully delivered.
- Engage, where appropriate, with the sales teams and Clients to assist with the closure of key opportunities that require PMO engagement.
- Carry out project reviews with relevant clients and colleagues.
- Ensure that all pre and post sales documentation is continually improved and updated.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers, Technical Teams and the Service Desk in Service Transitions.
- To create and update all documentation as required by projects, including (but not limited to) Project Plans, RAAID (Risks, Assumptions, Actions, Issues, Dependencies), Project Initiation Document (PID).
- To act as the key client contact for all project related matters.
- Project Manage internal projects assigned to the PMO as may be required by the business.
- Provide input into management reporting requirements within the PMO, to Senior Management and to the business.
- To promote the benefits and activities of the PMO within the business.
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- PRINCE2 qualified to Practitioner level
- Appreciation of ITIL methodology and qualification to Foundation level preferred
- Proven track record in project management in a related industry
- Able to effectively prioritise workloads and manage deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a member of a collaborative team
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Good level of English written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge and experienced in the use of standard office applications (inc. MS Project)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to drive project deliverables forward, working cooperatively with teams who have a broad range of skills
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with staff at all levels, within Blue Chip and external to the business
- Has a flexible and adaptable approach to change
- Good time management
- Good customer relationship skills and is always an ambassador for Blue Chip
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.