Reporting to: Maintenance Technical Services Lead
Responsible for: Field Engineers
The Maintenance Services Manager is responsible for service delivery and providing front-line leadership to the field engineering teams and oversees the day-to-day operations of our Field Service teams and works closely with our MTSTL and SMD to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships with our customers.
Key result areas:
- Lead, own and manage all activities for Engineering and support functions within the organisation.
- Provide support to team members within the function.
- Ensure integrity between all functions of the engineering team and resolve people disputes quickly and efficiently
- Maintain and conduct effective bi-annual performance reviews with team members in line with the HR strategy.
- Develop individuals to achieve required accreditations and standards.
- Identify, monitor and maintain resources required within the Engineering team
- Own, monitor and manage tasks (requests, incidents, changes, problems, on boarding of new customers and project related work) and ensure they are appropriately owned and communicated to customer.
- Maintain good practice within the function and lead improvements within the function in terms of services, systems, processes and tools.
- Escalation owner for all aspects of engineering maintenance
- Weekly reporting of project to MTSTL
- To ensure excellent customer service is demonstrated and embedded within the team.
- Actively conduct monthly and annual reviews and document as appropriate In line with the company process
- Strive to develop team engagement and motivation
- Effectively manage HR activities including holidays, sickness and absence in line with the company policies
- To support technical leads within technical services in achieving the organisational goals.
- Ensure the implementation of best practice and compliance with internal procedures, routines and protocol including security, safety and regulatory.
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.