Department: Client Services
Location: Franklin Court, Bedford
Reporting to: Chief Information Security Officer
Responsible for: Optimal operational delivery in the provision of Managed Services
Reporting into the CISO, this role is responsible for leading, managing and developing the teams delivering our Managed Services including; Service desk, Technical operational teams and Service Delivery.
Taking ownership and being accountable for delivering operational outcomes which drive an optimised experience across all Managed Services customers and efficiencies for the business.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for Managed Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitor the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instil a high-performance culture across teams with a focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with Technical Leads to ensure new customers are onboarded with seamless handover/transition into BAU
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives to teams aligned to company strategic objectives
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high-quality service and support
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Provide input into the Managed Services strategy with particular focus on opportunities to grow and/or enhance the service offered
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programme across all teams based on a desire to become a world-class managed service
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Key personal requirements
- Have a good level of commercial acumen
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an operations leadership role
- Experience in defining operational procedures, setting service standards and defining SLA’s
- Customer-facing IT Managed Services background
- Experience in building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Have a good understanding of the technologies we support
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.