Location: Franklin Court
Reporting to: Maintenance Call Management & Sales Operations Supervisor
To deliver exceptional customer service by being a vital link between our customers and engineering, working within agreed Service Level Agreements and providing a seamless experience from call logging through to closure.
Key result areas:
- Take ownership and responsibility for raising all hardware maintenance calls.
- Ensure customer calls and emails are responded to promptly and efficiently.
- To progress and manage all calls through to a satisfactory conclusion, ensuring where appropriate that all relevant parties are fully informed.
- Ensure all priority one calls are updated within 30 minutes of the call being raised.
- To establish and maintain high levels of call ownership.
- To effectively manage distribution of calls.
- To ensure regular and accurate updates on calls.
- To proactively monitor calls, ensuring the call rate is at an acceptable level.
- To ensure engineer locations are always up-to-date.
- To ensure an even distribution of workload for field engineers.
- To establish an excellent working relationship with external customers, ensuring that their issues and requests are dealt in a diligent and timely manner.
- To liaise with Blue Chip field engineers to assist them with their delivery of exceptional customer service.
- To ensure service level agreements are met and monitored
- To recognise and understand when to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Raise site survey documentation where necessary.
- Raise health checks where necessary.
- Liaise with our 3rd party maintenance suppliers, managing calls through to completion.
- Engage with the appropriate departments when T&M calls are requested
- Maintain the engineer stand-by rota where appropriate.
- Produce service reports where required.
- To partake in the training of other members of staff as required.
- To establish a quality working relationship with all internal customers, ensuring their requests are dealt within in and flexible and efficient manner.
- To identify and implement service improvements.
- To perform any other duties or projects as requested by your line manager.
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Key personal requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to make decisions own your own initiative
- Ability to take ownership of issues and manage them proactively to successful conclusion
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to organise workloads effectively, particularly during peak and trough periods
- Ability to innovate, adopt and implement new ideas
- Strong team player
- Computer literacy
- Good UK geographical knowledge
- Flexibility, open to change and able to multi-task
- Passion and commitment to engaging with customers and stakeholders
- Positive and enthusiastic, even when faced with challenges
- Willingness to collaborate with all departments
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.