Location: Franklin Court
Reporting to: Contractual & Legal Principal
Responsible for: Administering customer & key third party contractual agreements.
To provide support in ensuring the business has contractual agreements for all customers, key suppliers, and subcontractors, issuing and validating Non-Disclosure Agreements, drafting new contracts, and responding to basic feedback, working with Sales, Commercial, Supplier Management, and others to ensure all contracts are progressed in a timely manner.
Key result areas:
- Implement and support Customer and Blue Chip internal storage systems
- Draft contracts for new customer engagements and renewals working with Pre-Sales and Commercial to clarify solutions where necessary, and assist in the definition of descriptions for bespoke (one time) services,
- Assist in responding to customer and supplier contract feedback based on agreed criteria and limitations, escalating where required, to ensure timely and effective signature of contractual agreements,
- Work with Commercial to prepare consolidated addendums for customer contracts when service definitions in a contract needs to be revised or extended, ensuring service definitions are revised and the latest complete charging tables are included,
- Support Compliance in the completion of customer audit questionnaires in respect of relevant contractual and legal obligations and respond to other teams such as Service Delivery and Supplier Management regarding contractual queries.
- Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements, distribute and obtain signatures, maintain the filing and logging system and relevant CRM data, respond to external feedback and third party agreements based on agreed criteria and limitations,
- Work with Supplier Management in the creation of third party contracts for subcontracting and assist in the generation of standard templates for each subcontractor to ensure an efficient and low effort engagement each time.
- Collaborate proactively with Sales on the status of upcoming renewals, outstanding unsigned contracts that have been agreed, or where feedback has been provided and the customer has not responded within reasonable timescales.
- Communicate regularly with Sales, Commercial, Supplier Management and other stakeholders on the status and dependencies of work items, ensure business priorities are understood and considered, and liaise with the USA office as required.
- Maintain, report and continually develop management information on outstanding contractual agreements and addendums, including the team workload and performance against any agreed service levels agreed with the business.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as required to support the Contractual & Legal Principal, proactively suggest service and process improvements, focussing on delivering consistently great service internally and externally
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Key personal requirements
- Business, legal, and commercial awareness
- Experience or understanding of IT services and terminology
- Experience of contract definition and drafting conventions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- High standard of documentation production
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to innovate, adopt and implement new ideas
- Ability to make effective and measured decisions and implement as necessary
- Ability to be responsive to change and act accordingly
- Ability to conform and apply consistently Blue Chip processes and policies
- Ability to understand technical solutions articulate to non-technical stakeholders
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.