Location: Bedford (Franklin Court)
Reporting to: Chief Compliance Officer
A key role within the Compliance team that will enable the individual to develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of processes throughout the business whilst being a trigger for, and champion of, driving improvement.
Key result areas:
- Responsible for responding to all incoming queries and requests for information from internal and external customers.
- Responsible for conducting internal audits in line with the business audit schedule
- To respond to all customer and prospect queries in a timely, professional, and consistent manner, ensuring the most appropriate response is delivered at all times.
- To assist the Compliance & Risk Analyst with Customer, Prospect & external certification body audits as required.
- To maintain a repository of approved answers to frequently asked questions, ensuring all responses reviewed at an agreed frequency.
- To continually seek ways of delivering a better service to internal and external customers, working with the rest of the Compliance Team to implement where necessary.
- To perform audits internally working closely with the Compliance & Risk Analyst in accordance with the audit schedule.
- To provide support and input where necessary to drive implementation of solutions and remediation plans to address deficiencies relating to audit or test findings in a timely manner.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with a network of stakeholders always demonstrating effective communication and Blue Chip values.
- To participate in team meetings, being prepared to share views on the topic being discussed.
- To work on any additional project set by the Chief Compliance Officer as required
- To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Key personal requirements:
- Knowledge and previous experience in the following advantageous but not essential:
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO22301, PCI-DSS, SOC2.
- Previous Internal Audit experience an advantage.
- Good knowledge & use of Microsoft applications
- An effective communicator with good listening & observation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to develop practical solutions to risk areas identified.
- Self-motivated, organized, and punctual.
- Polite, diplomatic & friendly manner.
- Displaying a confidence to work independently in a decisive and persistent manner.
- Displaying an objective yet open minded approach.
- Working In a fair and ethical way always showing integrity.
- Able to build effective personnel relationships and networks across the business.
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to internal audit, particularly legislation changes and developments as they affect the IT MSP sector, and new auditing techniques and practices.
- Resourceful and tenacious in approaching problems.
- Sound written expression and report writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Open to developmental feedback.
If you’d like to apply, click the button below.