Blue Chip have been providing maintenance for IBM systems since 1987 and have maintained the iSeries since it's introduction as the AS/400 in 1988. Today, Blue Chip offer maintenance services for both the latest POWER systems and legacy AS/400 systems no longer maintained by the manufacturer.
In this time, Blue Chip has grown to become the largest independent maintainer of iSeries systems in the UK, providing services to SME's and household brands, including; major national and international banks, national retailers, global logistics companies and international manufacturers.
Our customers enjoy Blue Chip's customer led approach, ensuring their business critical systems are our priority. This customer focus culminates in our customers defining the severity of their own fault and having clear escalation procedures where immediate action is required.
Other benefits of Blue Chip's iSeries maintenance services include;
- Our 24 x 7 service desk will accept any call from a customer, even if the equipment is not currently covered under a contract
- All parts stocked by a logistics team in depots throughout the UK
- Guaranteed on site response times
- Dedicated Engineers who define the parts you need, from multiple parts to entire systems
- Where required, critical parts can be held at your site
... for more about how our Hardware Maintenance Service will work for you....... Click Here